We added three DK PvE guides, for Blood tanking and Frost & Unholy DPS. All are 5.4 friendly.
PvP guides will be coming along presently.
Here are all of our Death Knight guides:
- Blood spec tanking
- Frost spec DPS
- Unholy spec DPS
- Death Knight Leveling Guide – Get from 55 to 85 faster.
- Death Knight home page – Links to all DK guides are here, plus patch notes, and a Mists of Pandaria video
- Zygor’s Guide, to level your DK even faster.
4.3 Patch Notes for Death Knights
Some nice clean-up and some nice buffage. Here’s the original source.
- Death Strike now always heals, even if it misses. The Rune cost is no longer refunded if it misses.
- Blood Presence now provides an armor bonus of 55%, up from 30%.
- Death Knight pets now properly inherit their master’s crit and spell penetration stats.
Blood – This should make Blood DKs somewhat tougher to kill.
- Blade Barrier has been redesigned. It now passively reduces damage taken.
- Bone Shield now has 6 charges, up from 4.
- Veteran of the Third War now reduces the cooldown of Outbreak by 30 seconds.
Unholy – A bit more efficiency and damage
- The gargoyle called by Summon Gargoyle should exclusively use its ranged attack regardless of range to the target. Even if that range is close to zero.
- Unholy Might now increases Strength by 25%, up from 20%.
- Death and Decay should now function correctly when Anti-Magic shell is active.
- Dancing Rune Weapon will now properly transfer its initial threat to its master.
- Dark Command should no longer trigger effects that proc from melee attacks.
Share this post if you like it: