Balance PvP Stats
- Versatility > Haste > Mastery > Crit
Going to make a new character? Tauren and Night Elf are “the best” of the Balance Druid races. All of the Druid races are covered on our Druid overview page, including the allied races.
- War Stomp stuns nearby opponents, allowing for more nuking or an escape. I’m sure you can come up with more.
- Increased health doesn’t seem to scale well at very high levels, but is still a plus.5% of 300k Health is 15k that the Night Elf doesn’t have.
- Night Elf
- Shadowmeld has situational use. It can break incoming spells if you time it just right. You can also ‘meld while in combat and then prowl away to get better positioning. This works better in chaotic groups than situations where you’re being the focus of attention.
- 2% dodge has a bit (2%) of use, as well as a 1% to Crit by day and 1% to Haste by night. .
Talents can be changed, one at a time, on the fly, just like glyphs. Need to change for a particular fight? Moving from Altarac Valley to 2s? All you need is one Tome of the Clear Mind, from your reagents or Inscription Supplies vendor, per talent change. (Naturally your trainer can clear the whole list, for just a few gold.)
See below for talent explanations.
- Your “Trinket” = Gladiator’s Medallion for most situations, Adaptation is good if you think you will be getting hit with lengthy CCs.
- Cyclone – You should almost always choose Cyclone because it is such a strong CC that can be used both offensively and defensively.
- Celestial Guardian should always be used against casters and even melee that primarily deal magical damage
- Ironfeather Armor is a great pick when being trained by warriors and feral druids
- Moonkin Aura gives you and your teammates a Critical Strike chance every time you cast a Starsurge.
Balance Druid Gems, Enchants, Azerite, and Corruption
Short on gold? If you want to buy the best enchants, fund all of your alts, donate to the guild, etc., but don’t have the cash, then see what the Zygor Gold Addon can do about about fixing your cash flow.
Balance Druid Enchantments
Balance tips for PvP
Now Get Your Druid Leveled Faster in Shadowlands
Now that you’re on the way to becoming a lean, mean, killing machine you might want toi level some alts. If so, then should grab a full blown leveling guide for your blast to the top levels.
Why? It will save you many days of in-game time and a good deal of frustration, even if you already know many or most of the quests. You’ll never again wonder about where to go, what to do, or where to find that thing you’re looking for.
Our recommended leveling guide is Dugi’s Guide. Dugi’s nearly automates the whole leveling path (automatically updating as you complete tasks and quests) and is like having an expert helping you every step of the way.
Pick your starting point and the guide automatically updates and advances as you complete quests, sets a waypoint arrow automatically, and includes all the important quest info.
If you gain a few levels in the dungeons or in PvP, then come back to the guide, you’re still covered. It’ll figure out where you are and adjust accordingly, allowing you to ignore obsolete quests. Whether you’re brand new to WoW or decked head to toe in heirlooms Dugi will get you to the level cap faster than anything else out there. Grab your copy of Dugi’s Leveling Guide, here.
Like this page? How about recommending it and/or commenting?