This page is being redirected to https://gotwarcraft.com/restoration-druid/
Restoration Druid Raid Build and Info
Glyphs come in three varieties, Prime, Major and Minor. Prime glyphs enhance core aspects of your class and generally provide the greatest benefit of the three types.
Major Glyphs, while not quite as powerful as Prime Glyphs, are still useful and continue to provide a myriad of benefits.
Minor Glyphs often times provide small quality of life improvements or visual changes, such as the Glyph of Shadow Form for priests which makes the character more visible through Shadow Form. However, a few are known to provide more significant benefits such as the warrior glyph of Berserker Rage.
- Wild Growth
- Healing Touch
Healing is about situational priority as opposed to a rotation. Maximize your effectiveness by anticipating necessary healing and reacting quickly to situations with the proper healing spells to keep players alive while also considering mana efficiency so as to remain effective throughout the encounter.
- Rejuvenation – HoT
- Lifebloom – HoT
- Nourish – Efficient/Primary Heal
- Healing Touch – Greater Heal
- Regrowth – Fast Heal
- Swiftmend – Instant Heal
- Wild Growth
When healing for your raid Wild Growth should be used whenever possible and HoTs can be applied to players in anticipation of damage or as they suffer damage.
- Tree of Life
Intellect > Mastery > Critical > Haste > Spirit
- Intellect boosts spell power, maximum mana, and mana regeneration. This is the primary stat for Restoration Druid healing and is by far your best stat.
- Mastery increases the effectiveness of all healing spells, making it the most beneficial secondary stat for healing.
- Critical rating increases the chance for your spells to critically heal.
- Haste reduces casting time, grants extra ticks on your HoT spells, and reduces the GCD. A haste rating of 916 grants an extra tick of rejuvenation, a Haste rating of 2005 grants a second. Extra haste past those breakpoints is a waste.
- Spirit increases your mana regeneration.
When reforging gear, it’s important that you look to reforge from your least effective stat into the most effective for whatever gear goal you are currently aiming for. See our stat priority list for more information.
Spirit > Mastery > Critical > Haste (916) Rejuvenation Tick
Reforging priority is specific to you. If you’re having mana problems reforging into more spirit will help, while if you’re perfectly fine on mana then reforging into Mastery or Critical will increase the effectiveness of your healing.
If you want a general “rule of thumb,” then reforge weaker stats into Mastery and Crit. Only reforge to Haste if you can hit the 916 or 2005 Haste Rating breakpoints.
Gems for Int first, last, and always unless there is a +20 or better socket bonus per gem. That said, you will need two yellow gems to activate your meta gem.
- Red – Brilliant Queen’s Garnet/ Brilliant Inferno Ruby
- Yellow – Reckless Lava Coral/ Polished Ember Topaz – Artful Lava Coral/Artful Ember Topaz
- Blue – Purified Shadow Spinel/ Purified Demonseye
- Meta – Ember Shadowspirit Diamond
Unless a socket bonus offers intellect or mastery, it’s better to ignore the bonus and instead gem for intellect.
- Helm: Arcanum of the Hyjal
- Shoulders: Greater Inscription of Charged Lodestone
- Cloak: Enchant Cloak – Greater Intellect
- Chest: Enchant Chest – Peerless Stats
- Bracers: Enchant Bracer – Mighty Intellect
- Gloves: Enchant Gloves – Greater Mastery
- Belt: Ebonsteel Belt Buckle
- Leggings: Powerful Ghostly Spellthread
- Boots: Enchant Boots – Lavawalker/Enchant Boots – Mastery
- Main Hand: Enchant Weapon – Heartsong/Enchant Weapon – Power Torrent
- Off Hand: Enchant Off-Hand – Superior Intellect
Restoration Druid Raid Build
View the build on wowhead