Let me guess… we all love bots, right? Those programs that automated your character for leveling, farming, BGs, and whatever? Set up a program and AFK… Read More »Blizzard Ganks Botting Software Company
Obviously there are about a bazillion things to sell on the Auction House, but how do you tell what people actually want to buy?
Certain things are easy. For example, there’s always a demand for cloth due to First Aid and Tailoring and a few other uses. Most all of the ores and herbs and skins you gather will have a pretty fair demand. Basically, anything that another player can use will have someone willing to buy it, but it may be hard to find that someone.
We want items that have a lot of someones wanting to buy them, preferably across several classes. An Int gem, for example, is usable by any caster. A Glyph of Renewing Mists is only of interest to Mistweaver Monks.
Server population is a factor here. If your server is a ghostland (eg: Detheroc) then there just won’t be much demand since there is no one to buy anything. Illidan, on the other hand, has a far larger population and almost everything is in some demand. Still, you have to make due with where you are and the same rules still apply. Cloth will be in much higher demand than, say, two handed Agility Swords (fDecimation.)
Read More »Gold Tips: What’s in Demand?
The PvE Gear Vs. PvP Gear question often comes up:
- Can I (or should I) use PvP gear in PvE?
- Can I (or should I) use PvE gear in PvP?
So what about it, then? First off…
- Reslience is a stat that reduces damage done to you by other players. It used to be on high level PvP gear, but it was removed in patch 5.3. It still exists on lower level gear. In patch 5.4 the resilience number is 72%, regardless of the gear that you’re wearing. So that shot you do to another player does not hit for 100k, it hits for about 28k. It’s completely irrelevant in PvE.
- PvP Power only appear on high level PvP gear and adds to the damage you do to players, and only players, much like Attack Power or Spell Power. It’s also completely irrelevant in PvE.
Like most people, you’re probably hanging out on the Timeless Isle a lot since the 5.4 patch and it can be very confusing at first… Read More »Great addons for WoW patch 5.4 and the Timeless Isle
The “standard way” to do things is to fish for procs with Fireball or Scorch, get the Heating Up proc, boost it with Inferno Blast, and lob it at the target. Perhaps with an Alter Time in the mix to get another proc.
Then you fish for the next proc. Here’s how to get several Pyrp procs and do a lot more damage.
Note: While this guide is aimed at PvP it’s very applicable for PvE. The burst roations are the same.Read More »Fire Mage Rotation: How to Burst
So what changed for Monks in 5.4? A bunch of little changes and tweaks. A buff or two and a couple of nerfs to things that might have been overpowered anyway. There are no new talents and no talents were eliminated. You gained no new abilities.
Brewmasters might have the biggest changes, with a Keg Smash nerf and the changes to Vengeance.
Scroll through the notes and check out the video, below, which covers all the changes and how they affect you.
- Spinning Crane Kick now functions like a smart heal, healing the 6 most injured friendly targets within range, and minor guardians are no longer targeted (Wild Imps, Bloodworms, Snakes from Snake Traps, etc.). There has been no change to the total amount of healing granted by the ability, it just distrbutes the healing more effectively.
So what happened with Druids in patch 5.4? What are the changes, buffs, nerfs, and new abilities?
Scroll down, all the notes are posted, with links and some comments. Resto and Balance got the lion’s share of changes, Guardian Druids got nothing spefic to them, and Feral only a bit. But if you’re a Guardian and you tank you will want to pay close attention to the Vengeance changes.
I think Resto Druids will be quite happy, Balance a bit less so. At least both of them get Nature’s Swiftness as a one of their abilities. That’s a nice buff all by itself.
There are more links to info at the bottom of the page. Feel free to like or comment.
As a part of the plans of one G. Hellscream the Vale of Eternal Blossoms took some damage. This is oneof the reasons the Pandarans… Read More »The Destruction of the Vale of Eternal Blossoms