WoW 6 has been announced at Blizcon and Warlords of Draenor is the new title. WoW has the official page up where you can get the official details. Some of the bits that we will see, assuming any of this makes it through all the testing: Also see our post on the new level 100 talents.
- Level cap of 100 and some cool looking discovery stuff as you quest.
- New talent tier at 100
- Insta-level an alt to 90, and you just might be able to buy more “insta-level” tokens.
- Player housing and bases and minions and you will be able to train youir minions and maybe help them out in various ways (such as rezscue them?)
- Storage for all your BOA, tabard, and toy items, plus various inventory changes. The storage will be along the lines of pets and mounts, outside of your regular bank/bag space, and really will be account wide. So youir ‘looms on server A can be used by a character on server B.
- New PvP zone, untimed, with endless PvP (like the old Altarac Valley.)
- New dungeons and raids
- Improved character models.
- Oh, yeah… there’s a rumor that Hit and Expertise are being eliminated
- And there’s another rumor that Garrosh H. escaped whatever paper prison the Pandarens were holding him in and has traveled back to Draenor.
- I didn’t see any rumors of item squishing, so that nice raid gear will be swapped out for the new greens fairly soon.
It’s awhile before release (and I have not seen a date) so take all of this with a grain of salt.
Leveling, Quests and Zones:
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor will take players on a journey to the savage world of Draenor to stand against a formidable new threat to Azeroth: the Iron Horde, an orc army forged from the raw materials of legend. Just step through the Dark Portal, and the battle will begin.
Each quest will have its own unique reward, but this time around, you’ll also have a chance to earn a rare or even an epic item, adding an element of surprise when you’re turning in quests. (Source)
Player bases, housing, minions.
In Warlords of Draenor, you’ll make a permanent impact on the world with a Garrison: your own personal fortress that you build, staff, and manage. You’ll customize your Garrison’s layout, appearance, and gameplay effects, and attract followers to operate it. The Garrison allows World of Warcraft players to own a larger part of the world than ever before, and opens up a wide variety of interesting gameplay decisions—with as much or as little micromanagement as you wish. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/11502044
Gonna be leveling to 100? Want to do it fast?
Ulimate WoW Guides are having a killer special on ALL of their guides: They’re all bundled into one low price for the whole set. It’s a limited time testing offer, so if you want some killer in-game guides, which they keep updated at all times, then jump on this before it goes back to the old price (in a few days, around the 16th.)
All updates to all of their guides are included in the one price, so if WoW 6 hits within a year you’re covered. Check it out, now!